Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Violin Improv Melody - 20150428

Wow, the past two days have been amazingly productive! There's still lot's to do still - far too much that I'd like to work on, but don't have the time or number of hands + brains needed to tackle them all - but at least I'm making some decent headway into this writing project I'm working on, without any of the annoying writer's block that was frustrating me last week :D

Here are just a few quick improvised recordings I bashed together tonight, based on a little melodic fragment that came to mind in the shower. No doubt it's probably easy to tell what it is once you've listened to them :)









Usually I try not to play anymore in the evenings and/or when other people are around, but since I felt compelled to try these out tonight, these were all done with a "light touch" to avoid making too much of a racket. Hence why you may need to ramp up the volume a bit to hear these (and also why there's a lack of dynamic range in general).

No comments:

Post a Comment