Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GSoC11 - Final Evaluation Done...

Right, just went through and filled out final evaluation form for GSoC. This year they've made it much simpler/more compact than in the past, making it quicker to fill in. Cheers Carol!

Now, on to other paperwork that needs to be done around the place...
  • Filing another complaint to the tax department asking for my money back AGAIN... I'd hoped I wouldn't need to do this again this year after having had to do it last year and double-checking the stuff I sent in this time, but noo... Probably just another thing to blame on the quakes, ripping an unexpected shortfall in the public purse again ;)
  • Finishing up a report for an assignment I'd worked on all the way back in February (but didn't finish the report for, and have now nearly completely forgotten what I'd done), for a course which got cancelled then and has now been resurrected, with all of this now due in two weeks. Hmm...
  • Eyeballing some summer scholarship projects being offered by uni, and figuring out which/whether to apply with deadline looming in a few days time
  • Meanwhile, trying not to spend all the rest of my time on hacking raytracer assignment for the sheer fun of tackling some things I'd always have liked to see...
... if only it were all as simple as this... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment