Saturday, July 16, 2011

GSoC11 - Sneak Peek - Strip Handles

Over the past few days, I've been working on the following feature...

Yep, handles for NLA strips.

Although not enabled (visible and usable) by default, they should make it easier to adjust strip endpoints separately if there's such a need.

Currently, more work is still needed for dealing with actually moving these handles, so this won't be available in Pepper branch yet.
Before I carry on any further, I'd just like to check: is there any interest in this, or should I move on to some other issues first, and then come back later?

5 comments:

  1. Great job! You should make then default I think :-)
    First time I tried doing video editing with blender I had big issues with resizing strips and after I checked out some other video editors I was like "OMG BBQ so easy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Its more consistent with the sequence editor, while adding functionality.

    ReplyDelete