Friday, June 3, 2011

One year on...


Amazingly, it's now been a year since I started this blog around the same time that I started working on my GSoC project last year.

And what a 12 months it's been:
  • Two destructive earthquakes here at home, laying to waste many buildings I've grown up with (some with some very fond memories, and others which admittedly were run-down or IMO not that fancy to start with)
  • Getting a third consecutive GSoC project. Thanks Google!
  • Learning more about photography, and finally getting a DSLR
  • Working on an increasing number of really really fun projects :-D
  • ...

I also thought I'd include a little summary of some of my favourite shots made of the past year too...
























































1 comment:

  1. What a multi-talented fellow you are indeed. I love the peachy butt! :0D

    ReplyDelete